Post new topic   Reply to topic    No Breaks Forum Index -> Interested in applying? Wanna know more?
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Pekti
Officer

re: CLOSED - App: Brandontu - by Pekti

Brandontu wrote:
I'm going to withdraw my app and thank you for your honesty. I'm sorry that this couldn't work out - I definitely would've liked to have played with your group but I just can't see sitting on the bench while content that I want to see gets cleared without me.

I wish you the best of luck in your new direction as a guild.

And it's completely understandable. If you ever find yourself in search of a new home for whatever reason - or hell, even a guild to hang out in on an alt! - feel free to look us up. :)

"Only good shaman is a dead shaman. And even then, all they do is ankh." - Tuhakuna
"If you're coming to kick my ass, you might as well bring me a chicken biscuit." - Ncredibull
Brandontu

Did things go south around here?
Weagle

Officers had to take a break due to real life demands. Guild still exists, but is not actively raiding. Those who wanted to raid moved on, some people cancelled their accounts.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum